What format should the columns be in when uploading orders?
Posted by Joe Whitehurst on July 28, 2022
It’s important to understand that when uploading orders into Stream, the data needs to be entered in the correct format to ensure your orders are imported correctly.
Required date and time:
- All dates need to be in the DD/MM/YYYY format
- ‘Required’ times need to be in 24-hour format , with hours and minutes separated by a colon, eg: 07:30 or 22:00
- When entering a required date/time, please ensure that the ‘Required_Date’, ‘Required_Time_F’ and ‘Required_Time_T’ fields all have a value. All three need to be entered in order to upload a required date/time. In case you only want to enter a required date, please enter 00:01 and 23:59 in the time from and to columns.
- If an item requires assembly, please put ‘Yes’ into the ‘Assembly’ column.
- The assembly time (‘Assy_Time’) and unload time (‘Unload_Time’) need to be in a 24 hour format where hours and minutes are separated by a colon: 00:15 for 15 minutes or 10:30 for 10 hours, 30 minutes.
- Items added to the ‘Item_Code’ field that are not yet in Stream will be created during the upload using the description (‘Item_Desc’), weight (‘Item_Wgt’) and cube (‘Item_Vol’) entered on the spreadsheet.
- Please enter a country code (‘Ctry_Code’) of ‘GB’ for UK orders. For other countries, enter the ISO country code with length 2.
- A list of 2-character country codes can be found here.
- The Service Level (‘Service_Lv’) needs to be one of the service levels set up for you in Stream
- For the ‘Order_Date’ and ‘Item_Onhand_Date’ columns, when a value of ‘TODAY’ is entered, today’s date will be applied in the upload.
- If the order date is not ‘TODAY’ then please use the DD/MM/YYYY format
- Customer Name, Address and contact details should be entered if they are different to the Delivery details. If the customer does not exist in Stream it will be created.
- If Delivery Method is blank the default will be used. If you have multiple delivery methods please contact email@example.com for the codes to use.
- If Stock Location is blank the default will be used. If you have multiple stock locations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the codes to use.