Reporting and Managing Defects
Report vehicle, plant machinery & equipment defects
- Defects are reported via the app, with proactive notifications sent to management & maintenance teams.
Record vehicle, plant machinery & equipment defects
- Capture details, notes and photos about every defect, and access defect history for reporting and compliance purposes.
Resolve vehicle, plant machinery & equipment defects
- With a simple triage when defects are first reported, and tracking all defects through to resolution.
Using Stream Check to report & manage defects
Defect reporting and management
- Record checks & capture defect details in the App
- No more paper checks to cause delays or get lost in the system
- Be notified when a new defect is reported.
- View details immediately & order parts in advance
- Put clear processes in place for defect reporting, control & management
- Ensure vehicles and / or equipment is safe & compliant, and that they ultimately spend less time out of operation.
How to report & manage defects in Stream Check
- Defects are recorded in the app and details are captured
- A defect email is received
- In the vehicle details module, you can:
- Select the vehicle and / or equipment & view the defect
- Select the defect to view more details:
- Add an estimated resolution date
- Resolve a defect
- Defects can also be resolved in the app
- Search for defects. For example:
- Search for defects resolved in the past week
- Find all vehicles and / or equipment with defects matching that search
- Select a vehicle and / or equipment to view the defects
Benefits of reporting & managing defects with Stream Check
- No more paper checks to get lost or delayed
- Get notified whenever a new defect is reported
- View defect details immediately and order parts in advance
- Put clear processes in place for defect recording, control and management
- Ensure vehicles and / or equipment are safe and ultimately spend less time off the road or out of service.