Map-based route optimisation
- Optimises delivery routes by taking locations, vehicle capacity, vehicle availability and preferred delivery times into account resulting in faster and more efficient deliveries.
- Multi-drop, multi-depot and multi-vehicle route planning ensures maximum utilisation across your entire operation.
- Customers can view the progress of their delivery in real-time via the gateway, meaning that they always know where their order is.
Mobile Driver App with electronic Proof Of Delivery & Collection
- STREAM’s Android and iOS apps enable electronic capture of signatures and pictures as proof of delivery (ePOD).
- Track, monitor and receive instant notification of delivery events and exceptions.
- Eliminate paperwork and significantly reduce administration.
Driver Daily Walkaround Check App
- Easy-to-use Android mobile app makes it simple for HGV, LGV and PSV drivers to complete their daily walkaround checks to stay DVSA-compliant, and roadworthy.
- Simple to configure different vehicle types, and add additional industry- company- or vehicle- specific checks.
- Get real-time notifications of vehicle issues, non-completion and even MOT due dates.
- Now available on Google Play.
Zebra Rugged Mobile Devices
- The STREAM Mobile Driver App and Driver Daily Walkaround Check App can be used on Zebra Technologies' ruggedised touch mobile computers.
- Advanced scanning performance: in-built, fast high quality scanner.
- Built for challenging environments: drop, spill and tumble proof.
- Optional five and three-year, no quibble replacement warranties depending on device.
- Zebra devices have all the functionality of a consumer-grade smartphone, plus managed upgrades and app restrictions improve device stability.
- Extended battery life, for example the TC56 battery life is 14 hours - enough for any shift.
- We recommend using Zebra TC56 or TC55 rugged devices for logistics & transportation companies.
Self-service customer Gateway
- Make it easy for your partners to do business with you by giving control and real-time information throughout the order-to-delivery process.
- Real-time intelligence on your deliveries, vehicles and orders.
- Complete view of the order to delivery process enabling customer service staff to answer the majority of queries immediately.
- Issues can be dealt with quickly and more efficiently with no call back or a time consuming hunt for information.
Proactive email and SMS updates
- Automatic email and SMS text notifications of order to delivery events keeps you and your customers informed every step of the way.
- Not only does STREAM send proactive email notifications automatically for completed events, STREAM will also email you with missed events, such as a failed delivery so you can be on top of any issues immediately.
- Greater visibility and fewer disputes mean happier customers, which leads to more repeat business.
Back office integrations
- STREAM seamlessly integrates with your back office system in real-time resulting in reduced admin time, minimal order errors, fewer tracking enquiries and reduced customer issues.
- Deliver a complete retail ERP system by integrating with Brightpearl.
- Integrate order, inventory and shipping management with Veeqo.
- Delivery and transport management module for Sage 50 and Sage 200.
- Web-based sales order processing for Infor LX and Infor BPCS.
- Can't see your back office or accounting system listed? Contact us - we're always happy to discuss integrating STREAM with new platforms.
- Here you will find the key features and integral functionality of STREAM delivery and transport management software.
- But STREAM is an agile and flexible solution that is constantly updated and improved to meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- Read about the latest releases and updates, and see how we are consistently adding features to improve usability of STREAM.