Intuitive Walkaround Checks and Defect Reporting
Complete daily walkaround vehicle checks and inspections, report defects & resolve issues
Your HGV, LGV and PSV drivers should be completing daily walkaround checks, but with mountains of paper records, and drivers out on the road, how can you be sure that all checks are undertaken properly?
In line with DVSA guidelines, Stream Check’s paperless walkaround check app makes it quick and easy for drivers to complete multiple checks against vehicles, i.e. daily walkaround checks; pre-use & first use checks; handover checks; and end-of-use checks using any mobile device.
A vital part of Stream Check’s fleet maintenance management software, the App closes the loop between walkaround checks, defect reporting and resolution of issues.
Once your driver or operative has completed their check, the information captured about each vehicle in your fleet can be managed through the vehicle maintenance back office system. From here you can customise and add any checks that are specific to your business and/or vehicles, view and audit historical vehicle checks, monitor vehicle maintenance information, report defects and manage maintenance issues through to resolution.
Our driver daily walkaround checks app helps you to efficiently manage your entire fleet and protects drivers, with a clear chain-of-command. Checks are also stored on the device for 30-days so that drivers and operatives can demonstrate completion where ever they are without having to login to the back office system.
Part of your complete vehicle maintenance & safety management software system
- Capture multiple walkaround checks against vehicles
- Add notes and photos to every check, even if there isn’t a defect, giving drivers a way to prove that the check was completed and that the vehicle is roadworthy
- Set pass-only checks that allow you to capture information like the fuel level as part of the daily walkaround process
- Report accidents and record photos of the scene and damage, as well as information like insurance and contact details
- Defect reporting, notifications & management
- Defect & issue tracking management & audit trail
- Create preventative maintenance schedules
- Vehicle service & maintenance management
- Vehicle inspection history
- Driver & vehicle management
- Designed for fleets of any size.
From the back-office system, you can see at-a-glance which vehicles have not had checks performed that day, with icons and notifications.