This example fleet mileage record template gives you a simple and easy way to keep a record of weekly mileage for every vehicle in your fleet.
You might need to keep a record of vehicle mileage for a number of reasons:
- To record and calculate mileage for expense claims or for tax purposes
- To populate booking schedules based on the mileage or distance a vehicle has travelled between inspections
- To keep tabs on the annual mileage allowance on leased vehicles
Use this sheet template to record the vehicle and its’ weekly mileage and annual mileage allowance, and then use that information to calculate for each vehicle:
- Mileage allowance per week
- Current total mileage
- Total remaining mileage
- Current average mileage per week
- Remaining average mileage per week
You could also use this template alongside our other templates, which you can get here.
Download your example fleet mileage record template
Paperless checks & records for your fleet
Rather than using pen and paper, why not explore Stream Check, a mobile App & software system that keeps your vehicles and plant machinery compliant, operational & roadworthy?
Save time and minimise paperwork & administrative burden by keeping vehicle & asset information in one place.
Unlike keeping a manual record of your fleet and vehicle mileage, Stream Check keeps a secure record of vehicle mileage, as well as:
- Fleet and compliance management, with a driver app for daily walkaround checks, a robust system for defect reporting and resolution, and automatic scheduling for vehicle inspections.
- A way to manage all the information and documents about your drivers, and about your vehicles and assets, in one place.
- Set, measure and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and use your own data to get deeper insights into your business.