Zebra’s ET5x series are lightweight rugged tablets. They’re designed to work of you all-day, every-day both inside the four walls and out on the road.
Launched at the start of 2019, Zebra Technologies’ ET51/56 tablets combine the best of consumer-style tablets with enterprise features.
The tablets are flexible enough to work in just about any environment through the logistics supply chain. The ET5x-series tablets are smart enough for retailers on the shop floor, rugged enough for people in the warehouse and have enough connectivity power for delivery drivers or service technicians out on the road.
ET5x-series tablets ship with enterprise-class features & options, including:
- Enterprise ruggedisation – Designed for durability, the tablets have impressive drop & tumble specs, as well as water & dust proofing, and operating temperatures down to -20C
- Constant battery power – The ET51/56 have advanced battery life and replaceable battery packs, so there’s no need to run out of power, even during the longest shift. The fanless design makes operation quiet & efficient
- Two display sizes – Both the ET51 and the ET56 have are available in either 8.4″ or 10.1″ sizes. They have high resolution/NITS display, for better viewing characteristics both indoor and outdoor in daylight
- Data capture capabilities – The ET51 and ET56 have advanced data capture capabilities, making it easier than ever to capture PODs (proof of deliveries):
- Two integrated cameras make it easy to capture images, scan bar codes and even do video calls
- Advanced Bluetooth scanning engines can be added, for comfortable intensive bar code capture
- Screens offer 3 methods of data entry, which even work when wet: an active stylus, a finger, or a glove.
- Advanced connectivity – Both tablets also come equipped with GPS, NFC, fast Wi-Fi and cellular wireless connections, and the ET56 even has 4G LTE. Wherever your drivers and field staff are, they can always stay connected, and those PODs can quickly be uploaded to secure, cloud-based storage
- Increased memory options – The ET51/56 have more memory power than existing ET50 and ET55 tablets (up to 8GB RAM or 128 GB FLASH)
- Windows® OS – The Windows OS is easy to use, and can run whichever day-to-day applications your workers need
Schedule a demo to learn how the Zebra ET51/56 can help make your logistics workforce more mobile.