Stream Go and Stream Check software is wholly owned by Proximity Resourcing Limited whose registered number is 06372972 and registered address is at 4-6 Kerry Hill, Horsforth, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS18 4AY.
In accessing and using any Stream product or service as a customer or on a free trial basis or as part of a subscription account package, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Proximity Resourcing Limited reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools or resources, shall be subject to these terms and conditions and the failure of Proximity Resourcing Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the suspension or termination of your account or license to use the service. Whist Proximity Resourcing Limited prohibits unauthorised conduct and content on the service as indicated below, you may be exposed to such materials and you agree to use the service at your own risk and Proximity Resourcing Limited shall not be liable in such event.
By accepting these terms and the ongoing use of Stream you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions both personally and as an authorised representative of your company.
- Users will keep their personal profiles confidential, only use their own personal profiles and not share them with others (profiles are available on request)
- Users will keep the concepts and design of Stream confidential in regard to other software vendors or anyone with an interest to compete with or develop similar applications
- Users will not enter any defamatory or abusive information about any persons or company
- Users will only enter relevant personal data required for appropriate and legitimate business purposes
- Users will only upload/attach/associate images required for appropriate and legitimate business purposes
- Users will only use Stream in a reasonable manner for legitimate business purposes as intended
- Any data downloaded from Stream (for example a report or spreadsheet) becomes your responsibility to store and treat appropriately including for the purposes of the Data Protection Act
- Proximity will endeavour to make Stream consistently available during normal operational hours (6.00am – 12.00pm), however there may occasionally be circumstances beyond our control that interfere with the delivery of the service
- If any training, interface support or development, report development or other development work is required this will always be notified by email for your acceptance before the work commences (including the time required / total cost)
- Orders and all related information will be retained in Stream for a minimum of 12-months
This agreement was last updated on 21 August 2015
For support issues email firstname.lastname@example.org