With the news that Intuit is sunsetting TradeGecko/QuickBooks Commerce, you may have found yourself amongst the businesses searching for an alternative to Quickbooks Commerce and TradeGecko.
TradeGecko, QuickBooks’ Commerce standalone product, will be retired on 10th June 2022. Product support for existing customers will also cease on this date.
So, what’s an online retailer to do?
Luckily, there are a number of multi and omni-channel order management products for e-commerce businesses to choose from.
Here we provide an overview of the best alternatives to TradeGecko which already feature in the Stream integrations ecosystem.
For businesses delivering goods in their own vehicles, these services integrate seamlessly with Stream, so you can manage your orders, inventory and delivery management in one place.
All of these options are cloud-based, so information is updated in real-time, and available anytime, anywhere.
Brightpearl is an omnichannel retail platform that gives you built-in access to multiple retail channels, allowing you to:
- Maintain product information, prices and inventory
- Reconcile stock levels
- Manage orders
- Process financial data through an accounting system.
How does Brightpearl compare to Quickbooks Commerce/TradeGecko?
- Inventory & Orders ✔️ – Brightpearl is built on omnichannel inventory and order management
- B2B Platform ✔️ – Brightpearl works for B2B, B2C or hybrid businesses
- Automation ✔️ – Brightpearl’s automation engine can transform your workflow
- Reporting ✔️ – Brightpearl has retail-tailored reporting and business intelligence built-in
- Integrations ✔️ – Designed for omnichannel retailers, Brightpearl integrates with leading eCommerce platforms and online marketplaces such as Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, ekmPowershop, Amazon and eBay.
Learn more about Brightpearl and Stream here.
As part of the Access Group, Mintsoft is an order, warehouse and shipping management system for the wholesale retail and online markets.
With Mintsoft, you can easily manage inventory data across sales channels, and then the most efficient and cost-effective option for fulfilment.
How does Mintsoft compare to Quickbooks Commerce/TradeGecko?
- Inventory & Orders ✔️ – Mintsoft enables you to make sure stock levels are accurate at all times, across all channels, with accurate data updated in real-time
- B2B Platform ✔️ – Mintsoft works for both 3PL and fulfilment houses, as well as online retailers
- Reporting ✔️ – Users can access the information they need from anywhere, at any time, on any device with a browser
- Integrations ✔️ – Mintsoft’s suite of integrations includes 50+ eCommerce platforms, couriers, marketplaces (such as Amazon & eBay) & accounting systems.
Learn more about Mintsoft and Stream here.
Unleashed is the inventory management software for manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors.
Like Mintsoft, Unleashed in part of the Access Group.
How does Unleashed compare to Quickbooks Commerce/TradeGecko?
- Inventory & Orders ✔️ – Unleashed lets manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors easily manage inventory – from everywhere
- B2B Platform ✔️ – Streamline B2B sales with Unleashed’s dedicated B2B online ordering platform
- Reporting ✔️ – Unleashed gives you real-time inventory control and reporting, with a dedicated Business Intelligence tool
- Integrations ✔️ – Unleashed has an App Marketplace, giving you seamless integrations to extend the platform.
Stream’s integration with Unleashed is Coming Soon.
Veeqo manages your inventory, orders and shipping – from a single source – to keep your inventory updated across multiple retail channels.
As an omnichannel retail platform, Veeqo provides:
- Multichannel inventory
- Order management
- Picking & packing
How does Veeqo compare to Quickbooks Commerce/TradeGecko?
- Inventory & Orders ✔️ – Veeqo consolidates your inventory across all your retail channels, enabling you to edit stock levels and see instant inventory updates
- B2B Platform ✔️ – Veeqo works for B2B businesses, with a specific wholesale inventory management solution available
- Automation ✔️ – Veeqo comes with features that make it easy to automate repetitive tasks
- Reporting ✔️ – Veeqo allows you to report on key stats for your retail channels and orders including sales, profit & returns, order breakdown, and locations
- Integrations ✔️ – Veeqo handles inventory with channels including brick-and-mortar stores, online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, manual order entry, or updating via desktop or mobile app.
Learn more about Veeqo and Stream here.
Cloud Commerce Pro
With Cloud Commerce Pro, you can easily manage orders & inventory across multiple channels, optimise & automate your warehouse operations, and get those orders shipped fast.
Cloud Commerce Pro was designed and developed for eCommerce retailers to manage every product, every selling destination and every delivery method all in one place.
How does Cloud Commerce Pro compare to Quickbooks Commerce/TradeGecko?
- Inventory & Orders ✔️ – Cloud Commerce Pro handles everything from sales and ordering systems to product listings, and stock control to warehousing
- B2B Platform ✔️ – Cloud Commerce Pro provides Trade Order Management, specifically for wholesale customers.
- Automation ✔️- Cloud Commerce Pro provides significant time and cost benefits to your business thanks to automation and integrations
- Reporting ✔️ – Cloud Commerce Pro’s reporting suite ensures you maximise your profitability and you can even use the same system for trade accounts and retail customers
- Integrations ✔️ – Cloud Commerce Pro features multi-channel order management, with integrations with Amazon, eBay and website channels as well as trade and telephone customers
Learn more about Cloud Commerce Pro and Stream here.
Alternatively, if you already have another multichannel eCommerce system in place, Zapier can bring your orders & jobs into Stream from thousands of other web applications.
Stream’s Integration through Zapier is Coming Soon