Self service management of product portfolio directly in Stream
Navigate to ‘Products’ from the main menu in Stream Go to view all the products you have in the system – and maintain the information stored for those products.
- Update, change or maintain individual product information including description, weight, dimensions and add attachments as needed
- Quickly view the external ID of products, which may be especially helpful for those using integrations such as Brightpearl or Veeqo
- Add new products in bulk via spreadsheet upload or individually
- Remove products.
Changes to products are reflected in the Order Details – Items section.
Managing your product information
You can view all the products you have access to in the system.
As you can see below, when you select a product (left-hand column), you can view the product information held in Stream (centre) and any associated attachments (right). Product information which can be edited, includes:
- SKU – unique item code
- Description – Item description, by default protected on an Order
- Barcode – holds pre-printed label barcodes that are unique per SKU
- Supplier / Manufacturer – records origin of the product
- Weight – products overall weight, used for capacity planning
- Dimensions – width x length x height, totaling cube and can be used for capacity planning
- Service / Assembly time – used to aid on-site time calculations
- Free Text – Option to enable editing of the Description on an order to order basis.
You can add attachments to products, such as PDF documents or images.
You can search for individual products based on:
Contact email@example.com to learn more about self-service product management or to enable the Products function for specific admin users.