What you can expect from our December 2022 release in Stream
Release Date: Wednesday 14th December 2022
New features, improvements and fixes. Here’s everything you can expect this month, when Stream’s December release lands:
Run Upload Format Report
We’ve added additional columns/fields to the ‘Run Upload format’ export, including:
- Customer Order No
- Service Level
- Route Info
- Required Date From / To
- Required Time From / To
- Item Description Notes
Order List CSV Export
We’ve added a ‘First Method’ column to the ‘Order List’ CSV export to show the first Delivery Method.
Users & Drivers
Control Turn app access for users in ‘Users & Drivers’
We’ve added an option in the ‘Users & Drivers’ screen for you to control which of your users have access to the Turn mobile app for GPS navigation. The amount of users that you can assign will depend on how many Turn licences you have added to your Stream subscription.
Assembly Time on Products
We’ve added additional time options to choose from in the ‘Assembly Time’ dropdown on Products.
Product assembly times are automatically pulled through to any orders containing that particular product, and factored into the run times in planning.
Default On-Hand Date
We’ve added an option to make it possible to default the ‘On-Hand’ date to the current date in the Order/Item POST services in the Public API
Stream Mobile App
New Car Transport Variant
We’ve added Car Transport app functionality in to the main Stream mobile app. This has been done to incorporate the Car Transport app into the main Driver Walkaround app.
If you have a Car Transport operation and want to know about the improvements, please contact email@example.com
Stream Analytics Bookings Table
With this all new Bookings Table you can create detailed reports about your vehicle bookings in Stream Analytics, such as services, MOTs and inspections.
General Updates & Fixes
- Added a new customer-specific sort option to the Picklist Summary Report
- Added an option to not add an assembly service when uploading an assembly item in Order Upload
- Resolve occasional issue with weights in product upload
- Improved the performance of retrieving events and event codes
- Further Security Improvements
- Added the ability to add Driver Breaks to a planned run
- Updates to the Turn API relating to linked with managing Turn access in Users & Drivers
- Resolved occasional issue with an option on the Schedule pop up window
- Removed an obsolete process from Order Search
- Resolved an occasional issue with latitude and longitude after pasting a run start/end postcode
- Resolved an issue with the Order Completion date when cancelling the last item
- Resolved an occasional issue with the Stream Tracking Widget
- Resolved occasional issue with the Driver Debrief report
Feature of the Month:
SMS Delivery Notifications
SMS open rates are around 99%, compared to 30% for emails. Add SMS to your Stream subscription to keep customers up-to-date on their orders and increase the number of successful deliveries.
Need help using Stream?
Visit the Stream Knowledge base and search for answers to the questions you have, and view our how-to guides, for additional help and support using Stream.