Manage Vehicle Details Online
Save time by keeping vehicle and fleet information in one place. Enabling you to manage and maintain a more efficient fleet. Stream’s vehicle management module will help you to minimise paperwork and administrative resources.
With Stream you can:
- Manage vehicle types and subsequent driver licence requirements
- Configure different vehicle capabilities, including payload and cube capacities, gross vehicle weight, etc.
- Extend and configure the preset vehicle safety checks to include company, customer and / or industry specific walkaround checks
- View a history of all completed vehicle safety checks, view any defects reported and the history of those defects
- Highlight those vehicles that have not yet had a check performed for the current day
- Update information relating to defects and ensure defects are managed efficiently through to resolution
- See each vehicle’s service history, and sort vehicles by when the last check was completed
- Specify regular bookings for inspections, MOT due dates and services for each vehicle. View these bookings in a list or calendar view, and receive a notification when they are due
- See any bookings that have been made or are required (MOT, services, inspections and Ad Hoc)
- Export vehicle details to Excel for further analysis and reporting, both for individual vehicles and for specific groups of vehicles.
How does vehicle management work with Stream Go?
Operators using both Stream Check and Stream Go, the vehicle management module provides a number of operational benefits including:
Stream Go automatically takes vehicle types into consideration before assigning them to optimised delivery and collection routes. This can include the capacity of the vehicle, the licence required by the driver, or the range of the vehicle if it is electric.
Vehicle availability can also be factored into the route planning, with vehicles automatically made unavailable if they are scheduled in for maintenance or they have been deemed not roadworthy for instance.