Go paperless. Manage all your driver information in Stream
Simplify driver management with Stream’s driver management functionality at your fingertips.
A key part of Stream, our driver management module allows you to store all the information, details and actions related to every single driver in your business in one place.
This helps you to efficiently and effectively manage all your drivers – without drowning in paperwork.
Manage your drivers with Stream. Without the paperwork
Managing drivers with Stream helps you to securely store and manage essential information with minimal effort.
Quickly and easily find the information you need about your drivers when you need it.
Upload drivers’ licence documentation and receive email warnings if a licence is due to expire.
From the driver management module, you can add drivers to the system or suspend them from accessing the Stream mobile App altogether.
Stream makes it easy to access and find drivers licence information and details, driver skill-sets, check history and other details.
What information is managed in the driver management module?
From the driver management module, you are able to upload, manage and view driver information, including:
- Lists of all drivers, or specific drivers: for example, you may want to see drivers with HGV licences, or only drivers who are normally working on weekends
- Driver availability: add drivers’ normal working hours, block out unavailable time for appointments, training or annual leave, Stream Go subscribers can even include availability based on allocated runs
- Licence information: include copies of drivers licences, licence classes and expiry dates. You can also opt to receive email notifications when drivers licences are due for renewal.
How does the driver management module work with Stream Check & Stream Go?
For operators using both Stream Check and Stream Go, it allows you to streamline communication with drivers, push delivery and collection runs and force drivers to complete their vehicle safety checks before setting out for the day via the Stream Mobile App.
Driver information, such as licence class and availability is automatically made available to both products:
- In Stream Go, the application ensures that the right drivers are allocated to the right vehicles and jobs based on their availability and licence class, so that transport planners can make the most efficient use of resources.
- In Stream Check and Stream Go, driver availability not only includes regular working schedules, and planned time off, but also time already allocated to a specific run.