What you can expect from our January 2024 Release
Release Date: Wednesday 31st January 2024
Incorrect Mileage Warning
A warning message will now be displayed in the mobile app if Stream has detected that an incorrect mileage may have been entered at the start of the vehicle walkaround check process.
Drivers will be asked to confirm whether this is correct before proceeding, and the warning may be displayed again if the mileage entered is significantly greater than the current recorded mileage on the vehicle.
New Fields for Vehicle Analytics
We’ve added several new fields to the ‘Vehicles’ Analytics table to improve the data you’re able to view in Stream Analytics, including:
- Acquisition Date
- Created in Stream Date
- Disposal Mileage
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) added to Stream
We’ve now added an option to apply Multi-Factor Authentication for users logging into the Stream Desktop site, we will be adding MFA for the drivers app as a separate option in the near future.
MFA can be enabled by your admin users in Stream Settings, however, once enabled it cannot be removed.
Authentication can be performed either by email, or by using an authenticator app.
For further information on MFA and how to set it up, check out our Knowledge Base article below.
- Improved logout handling in the mobile app
- Add an option to use externally generated ETAs in the Solutions API
- Allow updates in external systems when marking orders as shipped in the Veeqo integration
- Added ‘Tracking Link’ column to the ‘Partner Open Orders’ export
- Added ‘Location Notes’ to the ‘Delivery List’ print
- Added ‘Quantity’ column to the ‘Loading List’ export
- Add a new Container Type, and related validation, for ‘Controlled Drug’ containers in the mobile app
- Added two new fields to the Sage export file for a specific Stream subscriber
- Change to ‘Order Summary’ document for specific Stream subscriber
- Resolve an issue with the sequence of ‘add item’ and ‘collection’ events when adding an item using scanning in the mobile app
Feature of the Month:
Custom Map Pin Colours
Did you know you can use custom map pin colours to show different types of orders on the map when planning runs in Stream?
Need help using Stream?
Visit the Stream Knowledge base, search for answers to your questions, and view our how-to guides for additional help and support using Stream.