Electronic Proof Of Delivery & Collection Software
Enable your team to consistently deliver exceptional customer service and drive operational efficiency with Stream Go electronic proof of delivery (ePOD) and collection (ePOC) software – all in real-time.
Traditionally, transportation and logistics operations have collected proof of delivery using paper-based forms.
These paper forms could be easily lost and damaged in transit. Once they had finally arrived at the headquarters, they needed to be processed by a back office team – further delaying the invoicing cycle.
Capturing proof of delivery and / or collection electronically with Stream Go provides you, your team and your customers with complete visibility throughout the delivery process, meaning you can consistently provide a professional and efficient service to your customers.
- Easily capture electronic proof of delivery and collection information using Stream Go’s intuitive mobile driver app
- Electronically record signatures, photographs and notes stamped with the time, date and location for successful deliveries and collections
- Individual items can be marked separately as delivered or not delivered (or delivered with damage, part delivered etc.)
- In the case of failed deliveries or deliveries with issues, mitigate risk and ensure a clear audit trail to minimise customer disputes
- Your customers and back-office staff can receive real-time, proactive notifications at each stage of the process
- Eliminate paperwork and significantly reduce administration
- All events associated with deliveries are securely stored in the Cloud and easily accessible through the Stream Go back office system.
Making Electronic Proof Of Delivery accessible
Stream Go provides easy, accurate and real-time electronic proof of delivery and collection for customers, drivers, partners and your back office team.
Proof of delivery and / or collection is captured using the simple and highly intuitive driver mobile app, ensuring a highly professional, consistent and efficient delivery process.
A full audit history is created. This means that queries and disputes are much less likely, and can be solved quickly and easily when they do occur, resulting in happier customers:
- Date, time and GPS locations
- Goods damage or other order issues
- Delivery issues
- Barcode scans
- Current delivery status.
Information captured during the delivery process is made available through a link on the tracking page. The link can also be attached to emails and SMS notifications and is available for internal use as well.