Stream & Teletrac Navman: Working together to deliver telematics that effectively & efficiently manage deliveries, collections, vehicles, drivers & orders
Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR is a fleet management and vehicle tracking system which provides valuable data from drivers, vehicles and road safety violations into a single solution.
Fully integrated with Stream, Teletrac Navman’s telematic data provides vehicle and asset intelligence which delivers added value information into your logistics and field operations, fleet compliance, asset management and driver safety.
Complying with regulatory requirements is a complex business with costly penalties. DIRECTOR helps simplify requirements by enabling automation to track driver and fleet activities, which mitigates the potential for human error.
Teletrac Navman’s fleet and asset management data helps you to identify patterns and correlations that might otherwise go undetected. This leads to more informed operational decision making and highlights areas that may need improvement, including changing driver behaviour or reducing fuel consumption.
Using telematics data is key to making positive changes for customers, helping reduce risk, lower costs, and ultimately helps logistics businesses grow.
Users can access valuable telematics information via desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone directly through DIRECTOR, or access key information through the Stream interface, including:
- Ability to compare planned routes with those actually driven
- Access to real-time driver tracking and telematics data
- Vehicle locations, driver status, geofencing, traffic updates and event replay
- Driver performance monitoring
- Benchmark drivers against company safety standards
- Improve driver behaviour
- Reduced fuel and road risk
- Enhanced vehicle data to better manage fleet maintenance
- Proactive alerts which provide live updates on vehicle and driver status
- Accurately track business mileage and manage your mileage claims process in compliance with HMRC regulations
- Records unsafe driving events such as speeding, harsh braking, harsh cornering and stop sign violations and replays them on an interactive screen
- In-vehicle notifications provide drivers with real-time alerts when they are pushing a company established safety threshold.
One of the world’s leading telematics providers, Teletrac Navman track and manage more than half a million vehicles and assets for over 40,000 companies across the world.
Teletrac Navman customers report:
- Productivity increase by up to 15%
- Fuel spend reduce by up to 30%
- Accident rates fall by up to 20%