More ways to integrate with Stream
We have added two new integrations to the Stream ecosystem.
Zapier connects thousands of apps into automated workflows that work for you.
You can now connect your Stream and Zapier accounts to automate the process of bringing orders into Stream from other applications on the Zapier platform, including Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, and more.
TN360 – Telematics
TN360 is an AI-powered telematics platform from Teletrac Navman.
Get telematics data about your vehicles directly in Stream. Use TN360 for deeper insight into your logistics and field operations, fleet compliance, asset management, and driver safety.
We have been integrated with Teletrac Navman’s other telematics product, DIRECTOR, for a number of years and the integration is a natural progression for new and existing Stream subscribers.
- You can now search for order numbers containing a value, rather than just starting with one
- It’s now possible to look up port addresses for port courier handover locations when delivering to Islands
- Removed unnecessary Service level highlighting in searches.
Route planning & optimisation
- Ensure some unconfirmed orders can no longer be viewed in planning
- When adding a stop, postcode autofill can be grouped by location
- Ensure the ‘clear open’ option for Autoplan only clears runs for the selected delivery method
- Resource Schedule now shows driver bookings in month view
- Allow multiple vehicle resources to be assigned to runs (Beta)
- Route manifest document available to print from planning.
- Option to set a refresh interval for Vehicle Monitor.
- Correct Yes/No fields for product uploads.
- Webhook responses now contain links to any images associated with that event
- Webhook subscription request validation issues are fixed
- Optionally allow new Items to be added to Planned delivery groups via the Public API Item POST
- Send more special codes through routing integration.
- Fix to ensure updates reflected in the cloud database.
- Show consolidated orders grouped together on tracking screen.
- Uplift values are now represented correctly on the pricing Excel download.
- Move storage location of a Public API database
- Unwanted cross-reference records are now prevented from being written
- Log warning message removed.