Stream’s August release includes the ability for subscribers to scan alternative barcodes, improved deport scanning and a greater level of item visibility in the customer tracking link.
Read on to learn more.
Visibility of ‘Items to Follow’ through the customer tracking link
For split deliveries, a customer can now see details of items on an order which may not all be being delivered at the same time directly on their tracking link.
The new ‘Del Date’ column in the ‘Items’ list on the customer tracking link has been added to display this information and can have three formats as shown in the example below.
This shows items that have been ordered and have a delivery planned but the delivery has not yet been completed.
Note: at this stage, the time is not added to the delivery date. Because it is early in the planning stage, the time could be subject to change on a regular basis. On the day of delivery, the time will be added to the ‘Order Update’ section as standard.
This shows items that have been ordered but do not yet have a delivery planned.
This shows items that have been successfully delivered.
Note: The exact time of delivery is added to the date column once the item has been delivered. If an item is delivered with issues, there will be a red indicator on the tick. If the delivery is unsuccessful then a cross will be displayed instead of the tick.
Alternative barcodes can now be assigned to a product.
This is useful when the same product can have multiple SKUs, for example, where different suppliers or partners assign different SKUs to a single product.
When the item is scanned on or off a vehicle, the driver can scan any of the barcodes assigned to a product via the Stream mobile App, so that the correct goods are recognised.
This ensures when these products are delivered using the App that the alternative barcodes can be recognised during the scanning process.
In the Driver App, when Depot scanning there is now a “Scan by Stop” option, so an operative can scan packages onto the vehicle based on their location sequence.
Other updates, fixes and improvements to Stream
- In the Order Monitor a new search pop-up has been added to give users greater flexibility when filtering on orders
- Enhancements have been made to the beta version of the new Order Details screen including customer-specific order category processing.
- Fix has been added to correct the known issue in the ‘Vehicle Details’ module where ‘Check By’ overwrites ‘Check Type’.
Route optimisation & planning
- Fix added to correct pre-10am driver availability validation issue.
- Automatically round item weight and cube values if required added to the API
- Bug fix to correct ‘item split’ issue
- Ability to cater for blanks in numeric fields added