Stream and Teletrac Navman
Associate your telematics & vehicle tracking data with your orders & deliveries using the Stream & Teletrac Navman integration.
Looking to integrate Stream with your existing fleet telematics system?
Stream has integrations with Teletrac Navman’s AI powered fleet management system, TN360 as well as its predecessor, DIRECTOR.
TN360 Integration with Stream
TN360 is Teletrac Navman’s AI powered fleet management and vehicle tracking system which provides valuable data from drivers, vehicles and road safety violations into a single solution.
Fully integrated with Stream, Teletrac Navman’s telematic data provides vehicle and asset intelligence which delivers added value information into your logistics and field operations, fleet compliance, asset management and driver safety.
Users can access valuable telematics information via desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone directly through TN360, or access key information directly through Stream, such as:
- Ability to compare planned routes with those actually driven
- Access to real-time driver tracking and telematics data
- Vehicle locations, driver status, geofencing, traffic updates and event replay
- Driver performance monitoring
- Benchmark drivers against company safety standards
- Improve driver behaviour
- Reduced fuel and road risk
- Enhanced vehicle data to better manage fleet maintenance
- Proactive alerts which provide live updates on vehicle and driver status
- Accurately track business mileage and manage your mileage claims process in compliance with HMRC regulations
- Records unsafe driving events such as speeding, harsh braking, harsh cornering and stop sign violations and replays them on an interactive screen
- In-vehicle notifications provide drivers with real-time alerts when they are pushing a company established safety threshold.
Contact our team to learn more about the benefits of integrating Stream with TN360 today.
Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR
Using Teletrac Navman’s DIRECTOR product and still want to benefit from Stream’s logistics management functionality?
Access key telematics, vehicle tracking and driver behaviour information to augment Stream’s existing delivery management capabilities.
Contact our team to learn more about integrating Stream with Teletrac Navman DIRECTOR today.
Advanced vehicle tracking system to improve your fleet management
On road and off road. Teletrac Navman handles them all, offering a vehicle tracking system which plays an integral part in delivering improved driver behaviour, increased productivity and simplified fleet safety and compliance management.
Integrated with Stream, Teletrac Navman enables you to gain additional insight into vehicle locations, planned vs. actual route analysis and detailed reporting on driver behaviour.
Increase fleet productivity with advanced GPS vehicle tracking
In order to provide advanced vehicle tracking, Teletrac Navman’s in-vehicle GPS telematics unit provides additional data over-and-above the information coming from Stream’s mobile app for drivers.
Irrespective of the sector you operate in, Teletrac Navman’s vehicle tracking solution integrated with Stream enables fleet managers to see the location, status and performance of their vehicles, helping them to monitor and optimise route planning – and ultimately improve customer service. GPS vehicle tracking delivers:
- Greater visibility over your fleet
- More efficient delivery and collection route optimisation
- Compare and analyse planned routes with those actually driven
- Keep customers informed and happy
- Monitor and promote safer driving throughout your organisation
- Use qualitative data to deliver effective driver training
- Reduce the likelihood of accidents and make fuel savings
- Streamline compliance requirements
- Align business and compliance processes with policy
- Simplify complex compliance regulations.
Measure harsh breaking, aggressive acceleration, erratic cornering and posted speed violations
Ensuring the safety and compliance of on-road fleets or off-road assets can be a challenging business.
Through vehicle walkaround checks, defect reporting, fleet maintenance scheduling coupled with driver behaviour and safety monitoring, road safety is ingrained in everything that we do.
But the positive affects can go far beyond just road safety. Teletrac Navman and Stream can help your business:
- Minimise the risk of road traffic accidents, injuries and vehicle damage
- Validate the performance and behaviour of good drivers – and identify those drivers who may require remedial action and / or additional training
- Reduce the likelihood of fines
- Improve operational efficiency
- Identify high risk driver behaviour such as speeding, acceleration, braking and cornering
- Monitor and educate drivers with comprehensive reports and dashboard camera footage of all incidents
- See second by second incident analytics using high definition incident data
- Automatically generate driver scorecards for more effective driver safety debriefs
- Bring classroom training to life with real world examples of dashboard camera footage
- Give drivers in vehicle feedback with heads-up / audible buzzer training aids
- Improve vehicle handling results in less wear and tear, reducing maintenance costs and vehicle depreciation
- Lower fuel spend by eliminating aggressive driving
- Minimise the risk of an accident, fatality or damage to drivers, vehicles and / or other road users.
Heavy equipment & asset tracking
Teletrac Navman provides a proven and flexible equipment management system across a diverse range of industries through their innovative Qtanium Connect asset management platform. Monitor and track engine hours of powered and non-powered equipment and assets, manage the maintenance (and compliance) of that equipment more effectively and maximise utilisation across your fleet.
Know instantly where all your assets are in one system, as well as monitor engine hours, productive working time, fuel usage and maintenance milestones.
- Track all makes and models of all types of assets and mixed fleet vehicles, light vehicles to heavy trucks, small machines to heavy equipment through Teletrac Navman
- Know the location of all owned, hired or sub-contractor assets
- Maximise the use of each fleet asset – from heavy equipment to small machinery
- Protect your assets with time or location based geofences.
- Reliable, real-time use and location tracking via GPS satellite communication
- Integrate data from original equipment manufacturer (OEM) installed telematics systems.
Reliable, regular remote download of digital tachograph data
With Teletrac Navman, operators can access driver hours information by downloading digital tachograph data remotely.
Use tachograph data to simplify compliance with driver hours legislation, and safeguard your business. With the ability to access remote tachograph downloads, you are able to quickly and easily manage and monitor your driver’s working hours and the frequency of rest breaks to ensure the safety of drivers – and of your business.
- Regular and reliable remote tachograph downloads
- Rest break monitoring and driver alerting.
Record, monitor and manage driver hours data – and save administrative time by automating the whole process. Teletrac Navman enables you to remotely download data, and to automatically schedule reporting of driver hours data straight to your email inbox.
- Driver ID information
- Integrate your data from existing tachograph products
- Automated and flexible reporting.
About Teletrac Navman
One of the world’s leading telematics providers, Teletrac Navman track and manage more than half a million vehicles and assets for over 40,000 companies across the world.
Teletrac Navman customers report:
- Productivity increase by up to 15%
- Fuel spend reduce by up to 30%
- Accident rates fall by up to 20%