Transport Solutions Advisor / Sales Development Representative
We are looking to recruit a talented software solutions advisor/salesperson to join our team to help support our continued growth.
About the role
Our Transport Solutions Advisors are responsible for both qualifying inbound enquiries and developing your own opportunity pipeline.
You’ll then be responsible for understanding the business requirements of potential subscribers, delivering online software discovery sessions and demonstrations and, once signed up, nurturing relationships to ensure they remain as satisfied customers.
You will be joining an established sales team who work in a fun, competitive and collaborative culture.
We offer a hybrid working environment with the flexibility to work from home and / or our Leeds-based office.
Solutions Advisors will gain valuable experience with software solutions and business consultancy.
- Analyse and understand inbound enquiries over the phone or through online chat and build effective customer relationships and customer loyalty
- Use multiple outbound sales techniques via telephone, email, social media, live chat, video and trade shows to prospect, build and nurture a network of business contacts and accounts
- Understand customers’ business needs and address any issues
- Conduct discovery calls and demonstrate Stream via screen sharing demos and when required, face-to-face
- Attend sales meetings and/or training and maintain open communications with team members to maintain current understanding of Stream
- Build relationships and increase company visibility by attending trade shows, industry-related events and other similar activities
We want to hear from you if you possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Must be extremely customer-centric, service-oriented and sales minded
- Technologically savvy with an ability to learn new technology fast
- Working to agreed targets
- Exceptional written and telephone communications skills
- Able to work across teams including support, marketing, IT and operations
- Enjoy multitasking and working independently, whilst being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
We provide training to get you up to speed with Stream and other software systems. Experience in software sales would be an advantage. A logistics, retail or warehousing background would be an advantage, but certainly not essential.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with a positive attitude towards customer service, support and problem-solving.
This is a full-time role with a starting salary of £20,000 – £30,000 per year depending on experience with a commission plan.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.