Equip your drivers with a powerful Mobile Driver App
The STREAM Mobile Driver App is a mobile app, available on smartphones, including Android, iOS and Zebra rugged devices.
Drivers use the App to get details of their deliveries and collections, capture ePODs (electronic proofs of delivery), including signatures, photos and optional barcode scanning, and automatically provide GPS tracking information.
If the STREAM daily walkaround vehicle check is implemented, drivers will be required to have completed their safety checks before departure.
The app updates in real-time, whenever a mobile or WiFi signal is available, but stores data locally on the device, so that it continues to work even when there is no signal, synchronising as soon as it comes back online.
The STREAM Mobile Driver App Improves your Customer service
Real-time information flow means that predicted arrival times, driver location, customer order status and proof of delivery details are continuously updated and visible online.
Proactive notifications and warnings can be triggered, based on the latest updates coming back from the app.
This means that people receiving deliveries or collections are kept informed and can see their ePODs online, improving their experience, reducing the likelihood of missed deliveries, and minimising the time requirements on your customer services team.
Customer service staff have a clear view of what is happening in real-time and can also be altered early to take action to mitigate any issues, making your operations more effective and efficient.
How does the STREAM Mobile Driver App with ePOD work?
- Routes are planned in STREAM and assigned to drivers.
- Drivers can see their workload for the day on the mobile app.
- Drivers can optionally perform their daily walkaround checks in STREAM.
- Tracking information is automatically sent to STREAM throughout the day.
- Drivers receive updates to their routes or deliveries.
- Drivers can call or text directly from the app.
- Drivers deliver or collect goods, capturing:
- Barcode Information
- Details of any damage
- Details of any delivery issues
- Everything is time, date and GPS stamped.
- Based on the information returned, STREAM can:
- Update status information
- Generate alerts
- Track drivers and vehicles
- Predict arrival times
- Generate ePODs
The STREAM Mobile Driver App helps you to keep customers happy and informed, by accurately collecting, disseminating and storing all the information you need, about every delivery event.
Ready to see STREAM in Action?
Schedule your free, 30-minute online demo with us today: