What you can expect from our September 2023 release in Stream
New features, improvements and fixes. Here’s everything you can expect this month when Stream’s September 2023 release lands.
Live Release Date: Thursday 28th September 2023
Downtime: Saturday 30th September 2023 (6:00pm BST for up to 45 Mins)
All items listed below are subject to release approval. The content of this page may change in the days prior to the official release dates.
Create Runs Based On Fleet and Driver Availability
We’ve added the ability to create empty, availability-based runs on the Advanced Planning screen in Stream. Classed as “Shell Runs”, this option will create a series of runs based on the Vehicles and Drivers available (and the Vehicle Type selected) on a given date. Stream will also use the ‘Usual Driver’ field from the vehicle to assign the drivers to the runs.
You can generate these ready-to-fill runs by going to Actions > Shell Runs in the ‘Runs’ section of the Advanced Planning screen, and once these are created you can add your unplanned orders to the runs as normal.
- Generate extra audit trail events against runs
- Clarification on what marking a vehicle as “Check only” means
- Provide improved notifications for failed SMS messages
- Add a new external reference to Order GET service
- Add a new External Address ID reference field
- Add a subscriber-specific field to Order GET response
- Add ‘External Client ID’ and ‘External Address ID’ to the ‘Stops’ section in the ‘Run GET’ service in the Public API
- Add additional data to the Order GET response for a specific Stream subscriber
- Accept secondary and tertiary vehicles in the “Create a planning solution” POST endpoint in the Solutions Public API
- Add a subscriber-specific extract file
- Show the delivery date in Tracking even when an email/text has not been sent
- Add a new small label format with limited information
- Do not show planned stops without a location in the Teletrac Navman integration view
- Improve the ‘Unload All’ process when certain collections/deliveries can’t be unloaded
- Adjust the password reset notification process in the mobile app
- Improve robustness and error reporting of the image transfer process in the mobile app
- Remove file overheads that are no longer needed
- Improvements to internal system logging
- FTP process improvements
- Infrastructure robustness improvements
- Apply certificate authentication & improve jailbreak detection in the mobile app
- Logout process improvements in the mobile app
- Fix issue where a vehicle defect could be incorrectly reopened after resolution
- Change the internal email reference being used
- Resolve an issue with the ‘press to refresh’ button on the ‘Runs’ screen in the mobile app
- Resolve an occasional comparison issue with existing products in product upload
- Subscriber-specific External Address ID update
Feature of the Month:
Bulk Upload Vehicle Details
We’ve added a ‘Vehicle Upload’ into Stream to make it easy to import your vehicle details in bulk. You can find the vehicle uploader under ‘Actions>Upload’ in the Overview panel of the Vehicle Details screen.
Need help using Stream?
Visit the Stream Knowledge base, search for answers to your questions, and view our how-to guides for additional help and support using Stream.