Updates in the November 2021 Stream release include:
- Clickable vehicles added to the Vehicle monitor: from within the vehicle progress monitor, you are now able to click on a vehicle within the page, which will take you directly to the run that vehicle is performing.
- New batch invoicing option from ‘Order Search’ for Logistics profile accounts
- Fix intermittent issues with date fields in xlsx file uploads
- Add Route Info to the search filter in Order Search and include it in the Order List report
- Add Update action in Order Search to update required date and time for multiple orders at once.
- Update of on site time via the Solutions API
- Add weight adjustment process to Solutions API.
- Turn HGV specific routing app integration
- Attach documents relating to a location: you can now add attached documents against individual locations within Stream, with a public link to a document. This could be useful, for example, to give drivers access to any documentation they may need to show when they arrive to make a delivery/collection.
Reporting & monitoring
- Add a new option to the label to include the Route Info field
General updates, fixes & security improvements
- Initial changes to mobile app for drivers and web application to allow language overrides in Stream Check
- Add a new option to Settings to hide the delete open runs button in Advanced Planning
- Add a new option to Settings to change the picklist type
- Add a new option to Settings to change the label type
- Add a new option to Settings to enable emailing from Order Search
- Add a new option to Settings to enable on hand date defaulting
- Add a new option in Settings to enable partner order creation
- Add an option to change the email sender name for password reset emails.