A new year – and a new release.
Our first Stream release of 2022 delivers improvements to Stream’s route optimisation & planning module, various updates to existing integrations and connectors with Stream, plus a number of new options and settings added to vehicle, order and depot management.
Read on to learn more.
Route optimisation & planning
- Changed the default for the Autofill ‘Add Nearby Stops’ option to off
- Total deliveries when calculating weights on route tooltip
- Rename ‘None’ to ‘No Max’ in Autofill maximum duration dropdown
- Provided a screen to maintain Stream depots, methods and stock locations.
- An option to sequence list by vehicle name in ‘Vehicle Details’ module has been added
- Message based info in the ‘Delivery List’ report have been added.
- Allow Unleashed Sales Orders to trigger the creation of Stream orders rather than shipments
General updates & fixes
- Resolve issue when scanning recently added items, in the mobile app
- Resolve issue with online depot scanning progress updates, in the mobile app
- Logging in locations popup has been reduced
- Added a documents description in Settings.
- Check that an order is linked in Unleashed when processing
- Resolve some orders not created from Xero
- Issue with events section refresh handling has been resolved
- Resolve issue with displaying long user IDs in ‘Check By’ column (vehicle management)
- Resolve issue with totals on job list report
- Include comma separator for large weights and cubes.