Customer support, onboarding and success specialist
We are looking to recruit a customer support, onboarding and success specialist to join our established team to ensure our subscribers get the very best from Stream.
About the role
We consistently get excellent feedback from our subscribers on our customer support team so you’ll be at the very centre of Stream as we look to achieve the very highest level of customer satisfaction. This is critical to our business strategy.
Once fully trained, you will be providing support, advice and guidance to our existing subscribers and helping them get the very best from Stream, whilst working with new subscribers to achieve successful implementations.
You’ll also be helping our subscribers engage and benefit from using Stream to deliver success in their businesses by diagnosing and resolving customer issues with a combination of product knowledge and an understanding of customer usage.
The role requires you to be available on a scheduled basis covering early morning and at times evenings or weekends as part of your 7.5 hour day shift.
Beyond supporting customers we are looking for a customer success specialist with a passion for providing exceptional customer service to successfully onboard customers on to the Stream platform. You will be required to multi-task, working with different teams in the organisation and giving your input on improving the customer experience.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to be proactive, organised and use your own initiative at times.
- Create and resolve tickets on the helpdesk system
- Provide customer support to our ever-expanding subscriber base with your exceptional customer service and problem solving capabilities
- Conducting handovers, training and coaching to new and existing subscribers
- Work on time sensitive issues and provide timely resolution and clear customer communication
- Feedback to support and development team colleagues to broaden product knowledge and understanding
- Continuously improve your product knowledge
- Build successful relationships with our customers.
In addition, you will be needed to support internal departments in the following areas:
- Provide support to our sales team by analysing customer data and setting up accounts
- Create written content for our help centre documentation
- Helping to put together training and pre-sales videos
- Work alongside the projects team to ensure successful customer implementations including attending customer meetings and performing visits where needed.
We provide full training to get you up to speed with the product and any experience in customer or software support would be an advantage.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with a positive attitude towards customer service, support and problem-solving.
We welcome applicants from other industries looking for a change of career or a fresh start.
Those selected for the next stage in the process will be asked to complete an aptitude test.
This is a full-time role with a starting salary of £18,500 – £23,000 per year depending on experience.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.