Customer support specialist
Do you have experience in a transport or logistics environment as a supervisor or have been involved in transport planning? Or maybe you’ve used warehouse or transport management software as a ‘super user’.
As a cloud based software provider, we’re looking to grow our Customer support team.
We’re looking for people familiar with the transport industry, good with technology and interested in helping to implement systems and solutions in the most effective way for each of our customers.
Your role will focus on onboarding transport/logistics customers and ensuring they are successful with their implementation and get the most out of Stream. You’ll also build long-term customer relationships by providing support advice and training on an ongoing basis.
StreamTech is an innovative company developing, maintaining and supporting high performance software solutions across the logistics sector.
We are the designer and developer of Stream, a multi-award winning SaaS, cloud-based delivery and transport management software solution.
Stream is offered on a monthly subscription basis and is delivered through the Internet with a mobile app for drivers.
We have an ever growing subscriber community who operate in a wide range of market sectors including home & garden, food & drink, construction, logistics, car transport, medical and 3PL providers all of whom want to manage complex delivery or service requirements.
This role is based in Horsforth, Leeds working in a hybrid office and home model.
StreamTech offers excellent working conditions in a challenging but supportive environment.
About the role
An exciting opportunity for motivated individuals wanting to build a career further in supporting and retaining our growing customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with our onboarding, support and product team. Providing direction and guidance where needed.
- Monitoring and reporting on onboarding successes and issues
- Driving improvements in delivering onboarding support and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Bringing forward ideas on how to provide those improvements from multiple perspectives including, efficiencies, satisfaction levels and coping with the changing demands of customer requirements.
- Building system knowledge and providing input into system improvements
- Building relationships with customers
- Providing customer support where needed.
We want to hear from you if you possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Customer service/support experience essential
- Competent with Technology
- Ability to work across teams including Product, Sales/Marketing, IT and Operations
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Ability and willingness to be trained in Stream
- Full driving licence would be beneficial.
We are keen to hear from you if you have experience in the transportation and logistics sector, especially if you’ve had experience using transport and logistics software.
TBD / year basic salary dependent on experience plus generous bonus plan
We offer an excellent package of benefits including private health insurance, life assurance, 25 days annual holidays (+ statutory holiday) etc., and value all our members of staff and treat everybody with respect.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.