Building on Zebra Technologies’ legacy of ruggedised, reliably constructed mobile touch computers, the MC9300 delivers advanced power and performance.
The MC9300 helps warehouse operatives and manufacturers to ship more orders each day. Get warehouse tasks done faster with the Zebra MC9300.
Why the MC9300 is perfect for warehouses
The MC9300 is the most rugged MC9000 Series device yet. It was built to last, designed to outlast virtually every device in its class, in virtually any environment. Ruggedisation features of the MC9300 include:
- Can withstand multiple 8 ft. drops per at room temperature and multiple 6 ft. drops to concrete, across the operating temperature range
- A tumble spec of 2000 3.2 ft tumbles, meeting and exceeding IEC tumble specifications
- Virtually water & dust proof
- Scratch-and-impact resistance with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Temperature resistant, with a heated scanner exit window and freezer-rated battery for cold temperatures, and non-incendive models for mobile computing in areas with flammable gases and materials
Zebra’s MC9300 runs on the latest Android OS (Oreo) alongside Zebra Mobility DNA solutions. Mobility DNA provides businesses with enterprise-grade functionality, while the familiar look and feel of the Android OS makes the system easy-to-use for workers on the front-line.
The MC9300 also comes equipped with the ultimate in processing power and memory.
With WorryFree WiFi, the MC9300 ensures that your workers can stay connected every minute of every shift. It gives the best possible WiFi connection, delivering almost instant application response time, unmatched roaming performance, and exceptional voice quality, everywhere in the warehouse.
The device also offers twice the battery run time of the MC9200, keeping workers connected and productive throughout the longest of shifts.
The MC9300 comes with LifeGuard for Android, Zebra’s automated security updates. LifeGuard is the only security system that offers support for years beyond commercial support.
Combination Touch & Keyboard
The device combines a large touch display with a physical keyboard, so workers have the best of both worlds.
Advanced Data Capture
The MC9300 can capture barcodes from as far as 70 feet and as close as 3 inches – and everything in between. The device has a powerful inbuilt scanner, allowing making it easier than ever to capture both direct part marks and barcodes.
Schedule your demo to learn how the Zebra MC9300 can improve productivity in the warehouse