Zebra ZT400 Rugged Industrial Printer
Industrial Printers designed for the logistics industry
If your logistics operation relies on printed barcode labels as part of your track-and-trace functionality, a slow or broken printer results in inefficient systems, and below-par service.
Connectivity issues result in slower printing and, in a busy logistics environment, equipment like printers are easily dropped, knocked and damaged, making them go offline altogether.
An industrial-level printer, with an all-metal frame and superior connectivity options, means you can quickly print the labels you need, whenever and wherever you need them.
Benefits of using a ZT400-Series Industrial Printer
- Connectivity With the ability to connect via USB, Serial, Ethernet or Bluetooth, in addition to two open media slots, your team can print for just about any device, wherever they need to.
- Print Speed Optimised for print speed, ZT400 printers can handle 356 mm every second. This speeds up your system, making label printing more efficient than ever.
- Support On-demand web-based support, via dynamic QR codes, means that errors are always solved quickly, getting printers back online as soon as possible. With light-up, colour-coded, side-loading supply paths, it is quick and simple to reload and install media and ribbon as required. Platen roller technology, and a tool-less print head contributes to always-on capabilities.
- Print Quality ZT400 printed can print in 4 or 6 inch widths, and with a resolution of up to 600 dpi/24 dots per mm, so your labels are always accurate and easy to read and scan.
- Reliability Designed to last, and equipped with remote monitoring, managing and maintaining capabilities via Zebra’s Link-OS environment, you can rely on the ZT400 to always be in use when required.
The ZT400 servies offers industrial printing to the logistics industry, with enterprise features to enhave speed, quality and reliability.
You can rely on these printers to quickly and accurately produce the lablels you need, when you need them.
This improved speed and productivity enables you to operate a superior delivery offering.