Save on your Stream subscription
We’re offering a three-month free trial of Stream Check, plus 50% off Stream Go subscriptions for electric vehicles, cargo bikes and other vehicles with alternative drivetrains.
90-day Free Trial of Stream Check
Stream Check helps you to manage fleet maintenance and compliance.
- Complete daily or pre-use walkaround checks in the mobile Driver App and record details of any defects with notes and photos
- Quickly report any defects and resolve them efficiently before they become a bigger problem
- Schedule service bookings and receive automatic notifications when they are due
- Store records of checks and defects, as well as service history, in a secure, cloud-based system
- Manage details of vehicles, assets and drivers, recording documents and availability.
Learn more (and request a demo) now for a 90-day, full-access free trial of Stream Check.
50% off Stream Go subscriptions for electric vehicles, cargo bikes and other vehicles with alternative drivetrains
The transport and logistics industry is a big contributor to the UK’s overall emissions – but is nonetheless essential to the UK’s economy. The sector is therefore key to cutting emissions and meeting clean air targets.
Fleet sustainability can be quickly improved by improving efficiency. Planning routes that reduce time-on-the-road and cutting the need to redeliver, all go a long way to reducing emissions.
As well as boosting sustainability and green credentials, efficiency improvements can only be a good thing for the bottom line.
The industry is increasingly moving towards more sustainable vehicle options. Making deliveries and collections in electric vehicles, cargo bikes and other vehicles with alternative drivetrains is the future of sustainability – and we want to help you get there.
In addition to our award-winning EV route-planning, we’re now offering 50% off Stream subscriptions for operators using:
- Electric vehicles
- Cargo bikes
- Other vehicles with alternative drivetrains